Two months ago I placed an order at Sephora France and it came with the most amazing gift box (free with an €80,- purchase) called the Sephora Box.
This month Sephora France came out with a new Sephora Box, made especially for going back to school/work after the summer holiday. I am totally going to collect the Sephora Boxes if they keep being this awesome! 🙂
These are all the products that come in the new Sephora Box. There are some gems in this box!
These are the skincare (for the face) products featured:
– Shiseido Ultimune, Concentré Activateur Energisant;
– Erborian CC Red Correct (both skincare and make-up actually);
– First Aid Beauty Base hydratante smoothie;
– Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules.
These are the bodycare products included:
– Garancia Formule Ensorcelante (bodycream);
– Nuxe Rêve de Miel hand and nail cream;
– Merci Handy Hand cleansing gel Hello Sunshine;
– Rochas Mademoiselle Rochas Eau de Toilette.
And last but certainly not least, the featured make-up products:
– Marc Jacobs Beauty highliner in black;
– Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow in 3;
– Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Always Red 01;
– Clarins Joli Rouge lipstick 742;
– Too Faced Hangover Primer Deluxe;
– By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder;
– Make Up For Ever Step 1 hydrating primer.
The Make Up For Ever primer was also featured in the previous Sephora Box.
There are a lot of nice products that I already own or that I know some one else will be more happy with it than me, so I’ll be giving those away.
I am very excited for myself about the Nuxe Rêve de Miel hand- and nailcream, it smells amazing and makes my hands very soft. Something that comes in handy now that it’s getting colder and my hands are getting dryer. I’m also going to give the FAB moisturizer a try since it’s such a popular brand, the same goes for the Shiseido serum.
If anything makes it into my favorites, you will read about that on Weeks of Beauty for sure!
Did you get your hands on the Sephora Box?