You know how I’m always raving about the Cult Beauty Goody Bags? I love them so much (because they are worth lots and lots) that I save up products on my wishlist so I have enough I want to buy when I can get my hands on one of the Goody Bags. The one that’s available at the end of every year is the best of all because it’s featuring the greatest hits so you know it’s gonna be a good one!
These are all the very very lovely goodies I bought. The first picture is everything I bought to get my hands on the Goody Bag and the bottom picture is everything I decided to buy just because later on (separate order, without the Goody Bag) because the Too Faced Christmas set was finally back in stock and with the Goody Bag came a 15 pound off voucher!
So in the first picture you see:
- Huda Beauty New Nude eyeshadow palette (gosh so gorgeous, review soon);
- Huda Beauty Build & Blend Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Blending Brush;
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo (smells a-ma-zing);
- Too Faced Beauty Cracker (great stocking stuffer);
- Drunk Elephant The Littles (so excited about this, heard amazing stuff about it!).
The second order consists of:
- Too Faced The Sweet Smell of Christmas mini liquid lipsticks (gosh so cute);
- Briogeo Rosarco Repair On-The-Go Travel Kit (to try some hair products for once);
- Lime Crime Mini Plushies & Liner Sets Pinks – Pinks (one of the cutest things everrrrr, review coming soon!).
I basically threw myself a little early Christmas party with all these gifts I bought myself haha (some are Christmas gifts for others though). Now let’s check out the real gift: the Cult Beauty Best of 2018 Goody Bag!
Say whaaaaat!? This actually all came for free with my order and oh what a bunch of amazing products is this. Let’s take a closer look!
The last two Goody Bags came in a big black fabric bag (almost like a pillow cover). Perfect as a big make-up bag for on holiday or as a shoe bag for on holiday!
The tool, hair, perfume and food supplement category:
- Huda Beauty – Samantha Lashes;
- Le Labo – Santal 33 (perfume sample);
- Morphe – M433 Pro Firm Fluff Brush;
- Coco & Eve – Deluxe Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque;
- GOOP – Goopglow (food supplements).
- Cult Beauty black make-up bag (not pictured in this picture, but in the overview of the whole gift it’s shown).
The lashes are way too crazy for my eyes, but I think it’s going to look great in pictures for the blog!
The Morphe brush is one I already got and love: it’s my most used crease and blend brush actually.
Skincare part 1:
- Alpha-H – Liquid Gold;
- LIXIRSKIN – Vitamin C Paste (morning mask);
- Omorovicza – Moor Cream Cleanser.
Skincare part 2:
- Dr Dennis Gross – Hyaluronic Marine Dew It All Eye Gel;
- Shiseido – Ultimune Powder Infusing Concentrate;
- Drunk Elephant – T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum;
- Sunday Riley – Lunda (sleeping oil).
How amazing are these products? Especially the Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley products are cult favorites, not just on Cult Beauty.
- Farsali – Jelly Beam highlighter in Rose Goals;
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Loose Setting Powder;
- Becca – Under Eye Brightening Corrector in Light to Medium.
I’ve been wanting to try the jelly highlighter since people have been raving about it for a while now. Also, jelly make-up is fun!
- Jouer – Lip Topper in Skinny Dip;
- Lime Crime – Matte Velvetine in Cashmere;
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Mini Liquid Lipstick in Crush.
All three such popular lip products!
What do you think of the Goody Bag? Any products you already love?
I can’t wait to get to testing all these products! 🙂 You will see the reviews soon.
Also, Happy Thanksgiving (well, day after haha). Did you shop any nice Black Friday deals?