Hi everyone! I hope you and your family are doing well and are staying home, this Easter. What a weird time we live in, right?!
Today I decided I wanted to go for a glam look because I’ve got some products laying around that haven’t gotten the love they deserve lately. On a daily work from home basis I wear minimal and glowy make-up. I will write about my social distancing staples soon!
For now, let’s take a look at today’s glam and the products I used!
Since I got a little tan going (YES for the sun and our garden to make staying at home pretty okay) I love me a good glowy look.
These are the products I used for this look:
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette. Shades from Day and Desk;
- Glossier Play Color Slide in Pretty Penny;
- Glossier Lash Slick Mascara;
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush in Plum Rose;
- e.l.f. Metallic Flare highlighter in White Gold (WOW this highlighter!);
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria;
- Patrick Ta Major Glow Lip Shine in She’s an Influencer.
All of these products are huge favorites at this moment so that’s why I grabbed them together for this little glam look.
Happy Easter everyone! What kind of look did you go for?